Terms & Conditions
Use of this website
All information and tools presented within this site are intended for educational purposes. Any health, diet or exercise advice is not intended as medical diagnosis or treatment. If you think you have any type of medical condition you must seek professional advice even if you believe it may be due to diet, food or exercise. By using our site you agree to our terms.
We do not guarantee that the information will be completely accurate. Therefore the author, publisher or and owners cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies published. It is advised that all visitors check information provided on this site with a professional source.
The owners, distributors and any participants disclaim all liability or loss in conjunction with any content provided here. We disclaim any liability for products or services recommended on the vitfit.com.au site including defective products or direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the use or the inability to use the materials/information published or products sold on this site.
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT A QUALIFIED PRACTITIONER BEFORE USING ANY DIETARY, EXERCISE OR HEALTH ADVICE FROM THIS SITE!
We urge all our web site visitors to seek medical / professional advice before beginning any weight loss program, exercise, training regime or any diet. When embarking on any training program we also urge people to start slowly and gradually. Always select exercises that are safe. If you experience discomfort, distress or any other symptom whilst exercising please do not continue.
WE RESPECT THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF VISITORS THEREFORE WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY DIAGNOSIS OR MEDICAL ADVICE.
All information contained within this website is the property of vitfit.com.au and is not to be used without written authorization from the owner. All product names and trademarks mentioned in any part of the website belong to their respective owners. The information on this page may NOT be accurate, therefore you should NOT take any of the content as a source of reference for any reason whatsoever! You are responsible for comparing the information with an accurate source before using any, or part of this content.
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
- If you have dripped sweat on the equipment or floor you must wipe it clean using the spray and paper towel provided by the courtesy stations.
- When using any piece of equipment or floor it’s compulsory to have a towel.
- Closed toe footwear is a must in all areas! Flip flops and sandals will not be accepted!
- Please wear appropriate athletic footwear and loose, comfortable clothing to facilitate ease of movement.
- Proper nutrition and adequate rest are essential to this training program and Client must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol at any time during the training Session.
- To get the most out of each session, please be ready to exercise at the appointed time.
- 24 hours notice of cancellation or reschedule request is required otherwise your session fee will be forfeited.
- Personal training programs work on 6 weeks commitment periods with pre-payment in advance or direct debit arrangement, no pay, no training.
- If you are more then 15 minutes late and have not contacted your trainer, the session is considered forfeited subject to trainer’s decision
- Online training programs work require pre-payment in advance or direct debit arrangement.
- 12 hours notice of cancellation or reschedule request for follow up calls with your coach.
- Group Training is based on set schedule as advertised. We reserve right to change training schedule as required from time to time.
- You advise to the best of your knowledge that your health and medical condition will not preclude you in any way from undertaking a program of exercises developed for you by VITFIT Personal trainer/s
- Training will involve physical activity and, as appropriate, use of certain equipment and machinery. Such activities may present a risk of injury or even death. Client voluntarily agrees to participate in these activities and to assume all risk of personal injury, death and property damage resulting from such activities, use of equipment, machinery or public or private facilities.
- Any physical conditions You may have, of which You may or may not be aware, of which You may or may not have disclosed to us, may be aggravated or worsened by Your participation.
- Other persons participating in our physical training activities may cause you injury or may damage your property.
- The conditions in which activities are conducted may vary without warning.
- You confirm that should you become aware of any condition that may affect your participation in any exercise program You will advise us trainer of such condition.
- You consent to voluntarily engage in the exercise program as directed and understand your responsibility for any accidents or damage caused by misuse of equipment or facilities.
- You participate in the activities at your sole risk and responsibility.
- You release, indemnify and hold harmless VITFIT Pty Ltd its servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by you or on your behalf or by other parties for or in respect of arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to you or your property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.